Pass4itsure’s preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an 300-320 pdf integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your certification exams on the first attempt “GUARANTEED”
Exam Code: 300-320
Exam Name: Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
Exam Number: 300-320
Duration:75 minutes (60 – 70 questions)
Exam Policies:Read current policies and requirements
Exam Tutorial:Review type of exam questions
Updated: Mar 09, 2017
I would say i have a fairly good background history of designing a lot of the technologies covered by this 300-320 exam.however I don’t deal with SP-stuff or VoIP/Collaboration stuff (QoS) so I know I am weak in that area by nature. that said, i did study a lot of QoS and SP-stuff just to be sure to cover that gap.
Now what was wrong with this exam?
I can’t really describe it with any other way then: This exam did not ask questions from a Design perspective. Let me clarify what i mean by that. Let’s take a look of the topics excluded that was actually ABOUT network design:
Identify network management capabilities in Cisco IOS Software Create summary-able and structured addressing designs Describe IPv6 for campus design considerations Describe the components and technologies of a SAN network Create an effective e-commerce design Create remote access VPN designs for the teleworker
Those are some very, very good topics that covered some really nice network design-strategies. And what was added?
- Describe the Cisco Design lifecycle – PBM (Plan, Build, Manage)
- Describe the importance and application of Scalability in a network
- Describe the importance and application of Resiliency in a network
- Describe the importance and application of concept of Fault Domains in a network
- Design a basic branch network
- Describe the concepts of virtualization within a network design
- Identify network elements that can be virtualized
- Describe Data Center components
- Describe the concepts of Network Programmability within a network design
2017 Cisco 300-320 pdf (#11-21) from Pass4itsure:
300-320 pdf QUESTION 11
A developer is creating a process that will be a participant in an ebXML B2B conversation. Which control or node can be used to receive the first message in a conversation?
A. A TPM control
B. An ebXML control
C. A RosettaNet control
D. A Client Request node
E. An Application View control
Correct Answer: D